Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 31

Week 31

Fruit/Veggie/Item
baby weighs about the same as 4 naval oranges
Size
This week our baby girl weighs about 3.3 pounds and is over 16 inches long

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Best Moment this Week
At my doctor's appointment my doctor surprised me by 1) walking in the door! He just had heart surgery in late January and wasn't supposed to be back at work until March 1st! and 2) he gave me a sonogram! I haven't had one since week 17 so I was really excited! I know I am luckier than most because this was my 5th sonogram. Just one of the reasons I love my doctor!

Gender
GIRL! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
My dear little girl is kicking me left and right and shifting positions constantly! She has been leaving her foot in my right side a lot;)

Food Craving
Been eating a lot of apples! Also still obsessed with milk and icecream!

Sleep
Some night sleep is great, sometimes I have to get up a lot to use the restroom. One night I woke up to sharp pains, but they eventually went away.

What I am looking forward to
I am getting excited about my baby showers! :)

Symptoms
acid reflux is the most common for sure.

Weight
I have gained 24 pounds total and 5 of those are in the last 2 weeks. Kinda crazy! Hopefully I don't start looking too huge! :)

No comments: