Monday, February 7, 2011

TWINS!

I am now an aunt to 3! Since I don't have any brothers or sisters of my own, I think 2 nephews and 1 niece is pretty good! :) My newest niece and nephew are so stinking cute! They were born February 2nd at 9:50am. and 9:52am. Sadie Dawn was born first at 4lbs and 14ozs and Luke Roger followed 2 minutes later at 5lbs 15ozs. They are healthy and adorable!! Here are some pictures of the cuties!
Sadie Dawn Carroll 
Caleb meeting Sadie for the first time - he backed up when she started crying:)
 Mimi and Sadie
 Checking her out:)
 
 Casey checking to see how much hair she has
TWINS! :) This picture wasn't all that hard, by the way!
We went back to see the babies when they were 3 days old and back at home
here I am with Sadie again:) I like this picture:)
Mommy & Luke
Uncle Casey and Sadie
cute little brother - Luke
Aren't they some of the cutest babies you've ever seen?! They are so tiny and easy to hold! Sadie rolled over that same day when we left and she was just 3 days old! That's crazy since she's only 4 lbs plus the fact that she was only 3 days old!! Crazy! Can't wait for Sawyer Grace to be able to play with her twin cousins:)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Sadie & Luke are pretty precious & oh, sooo sweet, like their big "brudder", Caleb. So excited that it won't be long 'til Sawyer makes her debut!