Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 30

Week 30

Wow! 30 weeks sounds so far along to me! I can't believe that in about 10 weeks I will get to meet my sweet daughter. Most of this pregnancy has flown by, and I am so excited to spend the next 10 weeks with my husband preparing to be the best parents we can be for our sweet baby girl!

Fruit/Veggie/Item
a head of cabbage


Size
Sawyer's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Best Moment this Week
Valentine's Day for sure! I have the best husband in the world - I really do feel like he is one in a million. I love that he chooses to celebrate the dumb holiday because he knows that I would enjoy it. Some men are not like that and I love Casey for it! A totally different post about Valentine's Day to come;)

Gender
GIRL! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
My dear little girl is kicking me left and right and shifting positions constantly!

Food Craving
Been eating a lot of avocados, apples, and strawberries! Also still obsessed with milk and icecream!

Sleep
I've been sleeping well and not wanting to get up! :)

What I am looking forward to
I am getting excited about my baby showers! :)

Symptoms
grrr… still acid reflux :( That and back pain are definitely the worse pregnancy symptoms!

Weight
Oh goodness, I don't even want to know! Haha! I have grown even since last week! I weighed 19 lbs last week and think that I've probably gained one or two more this week…my next doctor's appointment is February 25th, so we'll see how much I weigh then - blah! Haha! :)

Here are a couple of 30 week pictures!

1 comment:

alycia wheeler said...

cabbage in your belly. thats a nice thought. pictures are too cute.