Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 28

Week 28 - First week of the 3rd Trimester!

Fruit/Veggie/Item
a Chinese cabbage


Size
She is now two and quarter pounds and 14.8 inches long from the top of her head to her heels.

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
By this week, she can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Best Moment this Week
hands down when my niece and nephew were born yesterday!!! Sadie Dawn is 4lb and 14oz and Luke Roger is 5lb 15oz. I got to hold them both yesterday and it just made me look forward that much more to getting to hold my own sweet baby!


I also enjoyed getting to show my Momma Sheila and Uncle Russell the baby's room on Sunday when they were here for Casey's and Momma Sheila's birthday party.

Gender
sweet baby girl! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
Sawyer is kicking powerfully now! She punches my desk while I'm at work and hits my computer if I on my laptop at home! She even kicked the babies yesterday while I was holding them:)

Food Craving
ice cream I guess - but I always like ice cream. I'm just letting myself eat it a lot more often.

Sleep
sleeping pretty well these days! Wake up pretty easily in the mornings, which is kind of a nice change from my typical snooze-hitting ritual.

What I am looking forward to
I am getting excited about my baby showers! :) and my next doctor's appointment on February 8th.

Symptoms
Acid reflux - UGH. Some back soreness. Having to use the restroom wayyy too many times a day/night.

Weight
I won't know exactly until February 8th, but my guess right now is about 15 lbs.

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

favorite pregnant pic so far!! =)