Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 32

Week 32

Fruit/Veggie/Item
baby weighs about the same as a large jicama
Size
She is about 16.7 inches long and weighs around 3.75 pounds!

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Best Moment this Week
At school this week I had morning duty outside which means I had to get there about 30 minutes earlier than I normally do…Well, one morning I got a pleasant surprise from another teacher at my school who wrote on my facebook that she was going to be doing my crosswalk duty for me that morning so that I could get some extra sleep! It was so nice and it really made my day! :)

Gender
GIRL! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
Big body parts are sticking out of my stomach and it is crazy! She is not really kicking as much, but more moving around and making parts of my stomach bulge like crazy!!

Food Craving
apples, ice cream, milk!

Sleep
I'm sleeping pretty hard lately and am more tired! I think I am revisiting the tired stages of the first trimester again during the third! Hope it doesn't last the entire 7 1/2 weeks that I have left though!

What I am looking forward to
we are supposed to get our maternity pictures done on Saturday so I am excited about that! :)

Symptoms
Constant acid reflux :(

Weight
Ummm…maybe about 25 or 26 pounds by now? I have an appointment on Tuesday, so we shall see!

No comments: