Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 34

Week 34

Fruit/Veggie/Item
weight of a cantaloupe!


Size
4 3/4 pounds and almost 18 inches long!

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous aboutpreterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

Best Moment this Week
Well, the week just started, but I am sure I am going to have lots of great times since it is spring break! :) I have plans to run errands with my mom Monday and Tuesday, maternity pictures on Thursday, and baby shower on Saturday! I am super excited! :)

Gender
GIRL! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
kicking me like crazy!!

Food Craving
icecream still :)

Sleep
not been sleeping very well this week since I've gotten a head cold…my nose it stopped up and I am tossing and turning at night.

What I am looking forward to
Thursday we're getting our maternity pictures done and Saturday night I have my first baby shower!! :)

Symptoms
sore throat, stuffy nose, swollen hands and feet

Weight
I will go back to the doctor again on March 22nd, but my guess is that I've gained about 29 pounds.

To Do
  • -rearrange/settle nursery furniture after glider/ottoman is recovered (I bought a glider/ottoman from a friend, repainted it, and now am waiting to get the cushions back with their new light pink fabric!)
  • -scrapbook my pregnancy
  • -continue filling out Sawyer's baby book
  • -hang Sawyer's curtain and things on the wall in the nursery
  • -get both cars detailed and washed - got myself a new car that is as clean as it gets, so unless it gets dirty, one car is done!
  • -clean out the garage - check!
  • -wash Sawyer's sheets and clothes
  • -get carpet cleaned at home
  • -have garage sale
  • -pack hospital bag :)
I think I'm getting quite large - she's really starting to poke out there, don't you think?!


1 comment:

alycia wheeler said...

large: no. poke out: yes. cant wait for your shower!!! kristen and i went and bought the presents. so precious.