Friday, March 4, 2011

I Heart Valentine's Day!

Casey is good at Valentine's Day. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in last year's post. So, to make it short, here was our Valentine's Day in 2011! I was at school when I was delivered flowers by my sweet husband!
 
Then that night we went to Benihana's for dinner! It was my first time there and it was delicious! :)
After dinner we came home and exchanged our gifts to one another! Casey got me a $150 gift card to a spa in Rockwall and I got him a book of over 80 pages that I had filled out about him - stuff that I know about him and love about him. I was surprised at how much he liked the gift! I didn't know how he'd react at all! Meanwhile, I am looking forward to going to get my massage! :)
 Laughing at Casey's crazy card - it was pretty funny!
Anyway, Casey did a great job at being romantic on our 7th Valentine's Day and 4th married one! I love him very much and am thankful that he decides each year to do something special for me on this silly holiday! :)

No comments: