Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 35

Week 35 - only 5 weeks left to go!

Fruit/Veggie/Item
weight of a honeydew melon



Size
over 18 inches long and 5 1/4 pounds!

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Best Moment this Week
I had my first baby shower on Saturday and maternity pictures on Thursday! My baby shower was absolutely stunning, and I had 6 amazing hostesses that made it a beautiful event and a wonderful time! I am a lucky girl! :)

Gender
Miss Sawyer Grace Coats<3

Movement
I can tell she is running out of room because she is still kicking but there is definitely less big movement now. I wonder how she will move around for the next 5 weeks?!

Food Craving
icecream still (with milk, cookies, and chocolate syrup) Yum! :)

Sleep
really sleepy all the time thanks to having to get up several times in the night to use the restroom…also I wake up really hot and sweaty. I am thinking I am going to have to crank up the air conditioning while we sleep because we already have the fan on high!

What I am looking forward to
getting the pictures back from our maternity shoot!!! Also, my next shower is April 2 (my birthday)!

Symptoms
swollen feet and hands, using the restroom wayyy too many times (day & night), feeling hotter than normal, and acid reflux!

Weight
I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and so far I have gained 28 lbs! I have only gained a pound in the last 2 weeks which I thought was crazy because I feel like I look a lot bigger.

To Do

  • -rearrange/settle nursery furniture after glider/ottoman is recovered (I bought a glider/ottoman from a friend, repainted it, and now am waiting to get the cushions back with their new light pink fabric!) - check! ~ I got the chair cushions back tonight and they look great! I also got my own baby rocking chair recovered and it looks very cute :)
  • -scrapbook my pregnancy
  • -continue filling out Sawyer's baby book
  • -hang Sawyer's curtain and things on the wall in the nursery - check!
  • -get both cars detailed and washed - got myself a new car that is as clean as it gets, so unless it gets dirty, one car is done!
  • -install car seat base in my car
  • -clean out the garage - check!
  • -wash Sawyer's sheets and clothes
  • -get carpet cleaned at home
  • -have garage sale
  • -pack hospital bag :)
  • -put stroller together - check ~Casey!
  • -put pack-n-play together - check ~ Casey!
  • -hang up all baby clothes
  • -hang things on nursery wall
  • -write thank you cards
I'm not a big fan of this picture…it was taken in the morning and I think I look funny. Oh well. Here's my week 35 picture!
My first baby shower post to come! :)

No comments: