Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

I had intended to blog about each of our San Francisco days one at a time, but I have gotten extremely behind on blogging as it is, so I am going to blog about our entire San Fran vaca right now! :) I'll just caption the pictures to make it a little shorter -- you can find all of the pictures on facebook if you are interested.

This is when we arrived at 7am in the morning!
Our hotel was awesome, and I was stoked :)
Casey & I on the cable car on the first day!
That was my favorite way to get around town!
At Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 where the sea lions reside! We went there alot... :)
Day 2 - we took a vintage car tour around the city!
Me inside the Rambler! This was a GREAT tour!
My first time to have clam chowder & it was amazing!!
Us on Alcatraz Island with San Francisco in the background!
Casey inside a cell at Alcatraz! I loved this tour!
Day 3: Casey and I in front of Lombard Street - the curviest street in the world!
On another cable car! :)
That night we went to a baseball game! The San Fran Giants were playing the Texas Rangers! How weird is that?
The view from our seats was amazing.
Day 4: We went to Muir Woods and saw massive Redwoods.
This was just a cool lighting picture that we took!In between 2 huge trees!
Day 5: In front of the Palace of Fine Arts - beautiful building!
In front of the Golden Gate Bridge!
Driving over the bridge in a double decker bus - it was extremely windy & cold!!!
Feeding birds again :) Hee hee.
That night we took a sunset dinner cruise!! This is in front of the Golden Gate Bridge!Looking at the city
Another picture in front of the bridge
The city at night from the cable car!
Day 6: the view of the city from our hotel elevator!
So sad to leave! But at least I'm on my way to buy an iPhone! :)
We bought it while we were in San Fran because that's when the new one came out!
We had a great time!!! San Francisco is a great city.
We're already talking about what vacation we want to take next year! We'll see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are so cute. Glad you had a great time!

Beverly said...

Your pictures are amazing! Looks like you had a great time and created lots of memories. Neato!
Did you see my tree pictures on fb?

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

I did see them! They are much bigger than the ones we saw. You should blog Beverly - I bet you'd be a good blogger :)