Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays, & More Birthdays!!

Summer is full of birthdays for us.

First we have Casey's mom, Beverly. Her birthday is on June 4.

Next is Caleb, our nephew. He turned 3 on June 20th.

Casey's dad, Mitch has his birthday on July 2.

My Great-grandpa, Pappa Tapp, turned 90 on July 12th.

And finally my Uncle Russell turned 46 on July 19th.

Those are the birthdays so far, but we still have my dad who turns 50 August 2nd, followed by my grandpa, Papa Donnie, turning 70 on August 6th!

A lot of those are some real milestones. 90, 70, and 50 are the doozies if you ask me.

Anyway, 7 family birthdays in the summer equals lots of parties!!

Here are just a few of our birthday pictures from June and July. Enjoy!

Mitch & Beverly with their presents. We were really bad about getting them to them on time this year, so they got them together ;) Mitch got a cool UT shirt from our trip to Austin and a funny shirt for Father's Day and Beverly got a new purse and some wedding pictures that she's been asking for for a while!
Caleb got his present late as well because we were in Cali on his birthday. He turned 3 this year and is getting so big and smart!

Lots of Veggie Tales!

My Pappa Tapp (great grandpa) turned 90!! He is still strong and doing well!!

Blowing out his candles. Would've been crazy if there had actually been 90 on the cake. Lol.

His first great grandchild (and probably his favorite) :)

4 generations. Pappa Tapp, his daughter (Momma Sheila), her daughter (my mom), and me!

Uncle Russell (my mom's brother) turned 46!

Opening presents!

Casey & I at Uncle Russell's party!

Well, those are 5 out of our 7 summer birthdays. I'll update with the other 2 later this summer! Hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of summer. I feel like it is slipping away from me quickly! I only have 3 free Mondays left!! Ahh!!

5 comments:

jordanandrachel said...

aww I like your shirt from uncle russel's bday! its very cute!!=)

Elementary Counselor said...

That is EXACTLY what I was about to say, Rachel. Not that I don't like your other clothes but the shirt in the last picture is ADORABLE!

~Laura~ said...

that is alot of birthdays! its like that for me in December!
what is the pic from on your facebook?
and, I know, I will get those lake pics up.. soon! :)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

thanks ladies! i got it form rue 21! and laura, the facebook picture is from a wedding from this weekend. i will post about it soon! :) and yes, put up those lake pics! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm sure mom and dad are appreciative of the fact that you didn't put how old they are. :)