Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Love

Well, this summer has been filled with some great boating fun. We have been able to go out on many different beautiful days!! A couple firsts...I have learned to ski, Casey has learned to slalom (skiing on one foot), and Maddie has learned that she loves the water! :) Here are a few pictures from our lake days!

Yay! My first time to ski!
Maddie enjoying the lake in her doggy life vest :)
Our little family (minus Ella...but cats don't like to swim:)
Casey skiing on one foot!
Casey & I on the tube...looks like I'm just barely hanging on!!
That would be my leg hanging off on the right!
Hope you're all having a great summer!!

2 comments:

~Laura~ said...

cute pics! although, I was a little disappointed the post ended so abruptly! lol!

Tracey said...

Thank you for putting a vest on your dog! Love the pics! Look I left you a comment. :P