Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 21

Week 21

Fruit/Veggie/Item



Size
Our baby girl now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)



You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Best Moment this Week
We bought our baby furniture last night and it was soooo fun to actually DO something! That was our first big purchase and it was fun! It was really sinking in to both of us that we will have a little baby laying in that beautiful bed! I also got to attend, Stephanie's (my sister-in-law) baby shower which was neat because it was my first baby shower while being pregnant! Well, I take that back…I was actually pregnant at my friend Kristin's shower, but didn't know it yet -- even thought I was already 6 weeks pregnant! Haha! :) Anyway, back to Stephanie's shower…she is having twins--a boy and a girl. She is due the end of February, but I think we're going to get to meet baby boy and girl in late January/early February. It was neat looking at all the cute little girl clothes and thinking about my own sweet little baby that will be here soon! :)

Gender
A little baby girl:)

Movement
Baby girl is making popcorn in my belly! Pop pop pop! It feels like she moves for about 10 minutes every 90 minutes! Casey has felt her and I obviously feel her everyday! So neat!
Food Craving
Nothing really anymore…in fact, almost all of my food aversions are back to normal (except Taco Bueno/Cabana/Casa). I'm almost disappointed that I don't crave weird things…I always thought that would be fun! Everyone says it's because I already eat weird things, so my normal cravings are as weird as most pregnant women (i.e. popcorn and jalapenos, olives by themselves, bread and vinegar, salt & vinegar chips, etc).
Sleep
some nights sleep is great, sometimes it's not...
What I am looking forward to
Our next doctor's appointment on Monday! My mom is coming and it will be her first time to ever see a sonogram!

Symptoms
some back pain, some sleep problems, having to use the bathroom all the time……

Weight
I have gained around 8 pounds by now…I'm not sure if that's good or normal, but my doctor suggested I not gain more than 30, so that's my goal. We'll see! :)

No comments: