Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birdie Baby and Opinions Wanted

Opinions please (positive ones are always more appreciated than negative ones:)


I have been thinking about baby room ideas and themes lately and would really like to incorporate birds into it all. 


Here are some baby bedding ideas:


Option 1
Notice the super cute bird mobile...


Option 2
Another really cute bird mobile and more cute birds on the bedding. I also really like the pictures on the wall and the cute little bird on the side table - neither of those come with the bedding though.


Option 3
Okay, so this bedding doesn't have any birds on it, but I just think it is so pretty and frilly/girly. Casey loves it, too. I just wish it had birds on it…If I do go with this I am not getting the princess stuff that goes with it. Not a big fan of "princess."

So what do you all think? What are your favorite options? I guess I should show you the furniture so you know what the bedding is going on. :)

The Crib & Changing Table…
we did not order the drawer under the crib
Some details that I love…
                 
                 
The 6 drawer chest
What the crib will look like as a toddler bed (we ordered the toddler rail)…
What the full bed will look like (we ordered the side rails)…
So there it is ladies and gentlemen (although I kind of doubt there are any gentlemen reading this, haha!). Let me know what bedding option you like best :)

3 comments:

Ginni said...

Love the bed it is so feminine and pretty! I like the girly bedding that you and Casey like, it goes well with the crib. You can incorporate birds in as an accessory!

-Beth- said...

Ok - so my friend here just used the bedding number 2 by migi - I'll have to send you pics of her room. So cute! Also, she got these wall decals online from dalidecals.com - she got a super cool tree and birds.

will send pics :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of them...it is SUPER convenient to get a crib that easily converts into a toddler bed...it saves time, sweat, and money. :) From one mom to another. :)