Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 20

Week 20

Fruit/Veggie/Item
banana
Size
Our baby girl is about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heal. She weighs 10 1/2 ounces. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against her torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of her head to her bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, she's measured from head to toe.)

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)


She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. 
Best Moment this Week
The baby has been moving allll over the place this week! It has been neat to feel and every time she starts kicking I reach over and grab Casey's hand. He hasn't been able to feel anything until tonight!!! I got so excited that I decided to blog about it:) He felt her move two times and I didn't even tell him that she was moving at the exact time she kicked - he said something first so I was sure he could tell! :) Yay!

Gender
A little baby girl:)

Movement
As I just said - moving all around! She even woke me up last night because I felt her move from one side to another.

Food Craving
Not much in the way of cravings this week.

Sleep
Been pretty sleepy, but it's probably partly due to the fact that I am sick! :( I have aches and pains, sore throat, and a runny/stuffy nose. No fun! I woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't really fall back asleep after that.

What I am looking forward to
Still looking forward to buying baby furniture and getting the nursery ready! We cleaned out the closet, but haven't done much since then! Maybe over Christmas break? My next appointment is December 20th and I am excited because my mom is coming and my doctor is going to do another ultrasound since she has never seen one (she never had one herself either).

Symptoms
Same as last week--I have to use the restroom a million times a day even when I don't drink anything?! I hope that doesn't last forever because is it isn't very convenient when I have 20 twelve year olds in a room alone while I run down the hall…I am also sick this week, like I said. Boo.
 

No comments: