Monday, December 20, 2010

6 Chix Reunion

Tonight was our annual 6 Chix Christmas dinner! We have met at Christmastime since we were in high school to exchange presents and now to catch up! I hope we continue this tradition for many years to come!

Here is a picture that Rachel came up with! I like it! We need to do this every year when one of us is pregnant :)
 

 During dinner
 With our gifts - we do an exchange with stealing and such and this what we all ended up with!
Rachel got a cute sign (that I actually own myself and so does Amanda:), I got a $10 Starbucks gift card, and Amanda got this cute crocheted ear warmer (like a beanie, but without the top)
Crystal got the Olive Garden gift card and Lauren got the ornament that I had made! It says 6 Chix and it has all of our names on the bears' hats :) 
 Time for our photo op - Jordan was there to take pictures when he picked up Rachel :)
 Have you noticed that we are all wearing gray?! We did not plan it! I promise!
 Kristin couldn't make it this year so we took a picture showing that we missed her!!
Until next year ladies! (Unless we can make this a semi-annual thing;)

Love you girls!!

1 comment:

jordanandrachel said...

wow you are so caught up on your blogging! I am impressed!! the trip we took totally ruined me as far as backing me up on pictures/blogging. I liked reading yours though=)!!!