Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a CeLeBrAtiOn!!!

I wanted to post a little celebration on here because I just took my last final of the semester! I have been so ready to get my classes over with this semester! I learned a lot, but man where they a beating! SO many assignments and some were really long and difficult! Here is just a little comment I got from one of my professors this evening which made my day! :)

Kelly Kozlowski12/14/2010 7:33 PM


Clearly outstanding!  Any school would be fortunate to have you as part of their team.  Bravo.   Would you mind my sharing this as an example of outstanding work?


Yay! Now I only have to work 4 hours tomorrow before Casey & I head to Houston for a wedding! I am so excited that I don't have to go back to work until January 4th! And before we know it our little girl will be here! 2011 is going to be fun :)

No comments: