Monday, January 18, 2010

Doggone Time for a Doggy Update!

Well, Ginni beat me to this post, but I'm still going to do it for my journaling purposes!

A few weeks ago Casey and I got the itch to go to a dog park! We decided to ask Charlie & Ginni to come as well and we were glad they said yes because they'd never been to one before! The one we went to was kind of muddy and stuff, but it was still fun! Lucy and Madison got to know each other and then had a little  fun with some other doggies!

Here's a few pictures of our fun at the Mockingbird Point Dog Park at White Rock Lake!








Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Ok, girls. We are ready for some REAL babies!!
ha :)

Ginni said...

Oh so fun! I can't wait to go again! I think we might go to the park in Rockwall today, but it is just not as fun without all the other dogs!