Sunday, January 10, 2010

Austin Anniversary Trip: Day 1

For our 2 year anniversary this year we decided to take a 4-day trip to Austin, TX. Since that's where we got engaged, it seemed an appropriate place to go. It was a lot of fun!

I plan to do this post in 4 sections - 1 for each day!

Day 1, December 29th, we drove to Austin around 2pm. It was our actual anniversary and it was snowing some while we drove! We got there around 6 or so and went straight to The Iron Cactus for our anniversary dinner. That is where he gave me my 2nd gift of the day (he gave me 3 different ones throughout the day). After a great dinner we headed to the hotel to unpack! We stayed at the AT&T Conference Center on the UT Campus. It is only 1 year old, so everything was nice and new. I loved our room! After unpacking, we headed to a cute little coffee shop called Austin Java. We shared a chocolate cupcake with our coffee. :)

Here are some pictures from Day 1 of our trip!



 





They had this robe in the closet in our bedroom and he loved it - he wore it all weekend=)



Well, that's all for Day 1! Day 2 will be posted shortly!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was fun and relaxing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the font you're using on the pictures! Also, cute scarf that Casey got you! I think I've seen you wear it recently, but I can't remember for sure. I'm lookin' forward to reading your other 3 posts! :)

~Lauren

Anonymous said...

awhhhhh!

Ginni said...

Cute pictures!

Beverly said...

Very cute post! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Is that scarf similar to that other one you have with little beads on it? I LOVE both of them!!