Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 25

Week 25

Fruit/Veggie/Item
rutabaga - what is that?!


Size
Our baby girl is now a pound and a half and is 13 1/2 inches from head to heel!

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
She's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Best Moment this Week
getting the furniture!!!

Gender
sweet baby girl! Sawyer Grace:)

Movement
she is kicking like crazy and somedays I wonder if she ever sleeps!

Food Craving
none (except the usual popcorn and jalapenos and dr pepper that I liked anyway:)

Sleep
wake up a lot with back pain...

What I am looking forward to
my doctor's appointment on Monday!! I am also looking forward to registering soon!

Symptoms
bad back pain, unfortunately. Also, I've been really sick this week, so that's not been good, but I don't think it's pregnancy related.

Weight
I have probably gained about 10 pounds, but I won't know exactly until my next doctor's appointment on MLK day (this coming Monday). I wouldn't be surprised if I've lost a few this week with my sickness :(

No comments: