Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 Year Anniversary Trip Day 2!

The next day we got up, got some donuts and chocolate milk and ate breakfast in the park. We then went to North Park where I got several maternity tops on sale at Gap! Then we saw The Tourist at the AMC there. I give it a B. I liked it pretty well, but it wasn't amazing like it should've been with 2 top actors. After the movie we went back to the hotel, relaxed, and got ready for dinner! I was so excited because we were going to Texas de Brazil (this was our anniversary dinner)! I LOVE the all-you-can-eat salad bar and meats. Yum! I had told Casey a while back that we should go to a place like that while I am pregnant because I can eat way more;) We also ordered dessert and took it back to our room.
At our anniversary dinner at Texas de Brazil!
Our hotel building
Playing around with the panoramic setting on my new camera! This is the view from our window.
Playing a little pool in our hotel after dinner - I actually beat him a couple of times! :)
I don't like this picture because I'm trying not to laugh, but it's the only that Casey took of me that isn't blurry!
Day 3 coming soon!

No comments: