Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 Year Anniversary Trip Day 3!

The next day we got up and ate breakfast at the hotel and then went to the Biblical Arts Center - it's a museum in Dallas that Casey had never been to before (I hadn't been since 10th grade). We enjoyed looking around! Afterwards we went back to the room, got ready, and went to Inwood Theater! It was so great! It had all the comforts of Gold Class Cinema, but for half the price! We found a 3-person couch in the middle of the theater with ottomans to prop up our feet, blankets, and pillows. We also had candy, popcorn, and a drink. We saw How Do You Know - I give it a B+. I liked it, but again, it could have been better with that cast:) Afterward we drove around a little and then went back to the hotel for our milk and cookies:)
We could see these guys taking off this movie advertisement and thought it was crazy that they were hanging off of the building using water! I guess it's necessary, but I would not want that job!!!
See how scary that is?!
taking some belly shots before leaving the hotel. I was about 23 1/2 weeks. 




Eating lunch at a cute little pizza place across the street from our hotel!
The weather was good this morning.

Action shot;)
I thought this porch was pretty cute:)
That night we went to the Inwood Theater off of Lovers Ln.
I loved the couches, blankets, and pillows!! So comfy!
Casey wouldn't let me take a picture of him. I guess he was tired of the picture overload since Christmas. I hadn't had a camera since July so he got out of the habit of taking lots of pictures. I am slowly reintroducing him into my picture-taking lifestyle. :)

Day 4 is still to come! :)

No comments: