Friday, February 5, 2010

Casey's 27!

Last Saturday was Casey's 27th birthday! My, he is getting old! Now that we're "gettin' on up there" it makes me glad that he is a little over 3 years older than me! When he turns 30, I can say that I'm still just 26!=) That will be fun! Haha!

On the day of his birthday we went to my mom's house for lunch! She made us steak and baked-potatoes and then cake for dessert! Steak & cake! Yummy!
 He was super excited about his gift from me! I got him the black, denali, fleece NorthFace jacket! He's been wanting it for a while and I think I actually surprised him! Here he is showing it off!
Then that night we went to dinner at Randy White's BBQ with his familly! His parents, grandmother, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew were all there! I forgot to take any pictures of the night unfortunately, but I did snap this one of him in his parents' kitchen!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Casey. I love you so very much and I know your family does, too. We are very proud of the man that you are! I know that I am lucky to have such a fantastic, hard-working, funny, loving, and good-lookin' husband!=)

2 comments:

Beverly said...

What a great birthday, all day long!!
Cute kitchen. haha

Anonymous said...

Casey's special day was great, but then he is a great young man!!!!