Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Texas looks great in white, doesn't it?

This is what I woke up to on Thursday morning when I opened the garage door and I was shocked! I did NOT think there would be any snow and I was not prepared! I took a quick picture on my way out the door to school.
By the time I got to school it was apparent we would have ourselves a good ole snowball fight at recess! These next 2 pictures were taken on my teammates phone and emailed to me so they look a little different. Here are the kiddos at recess. If you look in the far right-hand corner, you'll see me trying to get away from all of the snowballs that had been thrown at me when I first entered the "fight."
Here I am running away again! Ha ha!
I took this picture from my classroom window.
This was when I got home from work that day.
Lucy absolutely LOVED the snow! She was hilarious in it!
You can see tons of snow falling in this picture!
Check out this funny video of Lucy in the snow! She loved it and acted like a little bunny rabbit hopping around! Very funny in person - don't know if the video will capture her true love for the snow=)
Attempting to make a snow angel, but I was wayyy too cold in jeans!
Casey & I having fun in the snow!
I brought Ella out in the snow to see how she'd like it...she didn't really.
Ella & I
Our house looks pretty in white!=)
The tree looks pretty, too!
Casey & our pitiful snowman with a strawberry nose!
It was a great day and I will post another post later about my snow day on Friday!
Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

your dog is crazy! Pretty funny!