Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WOOHOO!!!

Well, I have officially been stinking at putting pictures on my blog, but I HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY FIGURED OUT SCRAPBLOG!!! You cannot possibly understand my excitement! I have had my blog for almost a year, and I have never been able to do it! Tonight I was so frustrated, I almost threw my computer across the living room. I completely ruined my blog. Every time I opened it, it was just a tiny little picture in the top, right hand corner. No words. Nothing. I thought I had lost all of my posts and everything. Luckily, my artsy and computer savvy friend Rachel, called me back to help me with my emergency. (I hate to admit it, but I use to think I had some computer finesse, but I really don't at all. It has been a very slow realization). Anyway, I have now done a very simple scrapblog header. I don't care that it is simple. I love it.

So excited.

In other news...
Sunday after church I had the rare desire to get our office, otherwise known as the "junk room," into order. We have just been pulling a box out here and there to organize, but on Sunday we got it all done! It was almost shocking. Now we have all of our junk hidden in closets and all the rooms are neat and clean. They aren't all done by any means, but they are at least clutter free and clean! Yessss!

I promise to add a picture of the clutter-free room soon. Don't be alarmed though; it still has a lime green wall, thanks to the previous owners!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Very cute, Lauren! I LOVE the new blog look.

Ginni said...

Very cute header - I love simple. Can't wait to see your organized house!!

jordanandrachel said...

awww-Lauren it does look good=) I am glad I could be of service to you-ANd I got recognized on your blog, what an honor=)Anyway, I'm glad you love scrapblog! I do too, I just need TIME now to actually make something on there-like a book or something. I think I might tackle our trip to Hawaii and my Paris trip in one book sometime soon..but I've got a lot of reading to do, so we'll see=)

Elementary Counselor said...

I <3 scrapblog!! :)