Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black & Whiteness

Here are a couple of pictures of our guest bedroom....it is a little different now, but I was too lazy to get up and take some new pictures, so I am just showing some older ones. There is a headboard with the bed now that's not in the picture--it really makes a huge difference! Also, there is an armoir facing the bed that I don't yet have a picture of either. I'll take some good ones later :)

All of this furniture was my old stuff from back in high school. I actually got it in the 9th grade. It was all raw and we stained it back then, so it was a light pine color. Recently though, Casey and I sanded and painted all of it black! We think it looks pretty good! The cute bedding added a nice touch :)

I love the cute lamp, too!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

It all looks great, Lauren! You always put things together very well.