Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our 2nd Married Valentine's Day

Casey never ceases to amaze me on Valentine's Day. He has always gone above and beyond to make me feel special and loved on Valentine's Day. Some guys refuse to do anything on Vday, but Casey always talks about how it is HIS day to be sweet to me (and not the other way around--although I do try to do something for him!). This morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed and a dozen, beautiful, red roses on my breakfast tray.

LOVED IT.

This was something new that he has never done before, and I thought it was so sweet, of course. He made my favorite: bacon and cinnamon rolls with milk. I was asleep all the way until he brought it into our room, so I was completely surprised. He is so sweet! Here is a picture of the sweetness:)


Tonight for dinner we went to Johnny Carino's for dinner (because the place we tried to go to had an hour and a half wait!). When we got home, Casey gave me a card and this sweet bracelet that he had engraved. On one side of the heart it says "LOVE," and on the other it says "Casey & Lauren." It has one strand of silver and one strand of real pearls. Again, very sweet :)

Here is the homemade card I gave Casey. This picture was taken on our "fancy date" before I left for college in 2005.

I also made him these cupcakes! (It was my very first attempt at making cupcakes, and they turned out massive!) :)


Here is a picture with me and my pretty, red roses.


Valentine's Day 2009

3 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

been a great valentines day together! hopefully they'll just keep getting better and better! love you. let's go to sleep!

Beverly said...

Ahh. Very sweet! Glad you guys had a great day!

jordanandrachel said...

aww how cute=) I love the bracelet!