Wednesday, June 18, 2008

School Closed!

Today I was so excited because I got an email from my principal saying that today would be the first day that my school would be open to view! It is a brand new school and was just finished recently. It is still being finished off so it does not have internet service or even a phone, so I couldn't call to say I was on my way. The email I received said that the secretary would be there starting today and that she would be there Monday-Friday for the entire summer. So, I went to Forney to see my classroom for the very first time. I had my camera ready and was excited to figure out where I would like to put things and what I needed to buy, etc. Well, when I got to the school no one was there. All of the doors were locked. Casey knocked on all of the doors, but still, nothing. I was totally bummed. I will try again tomorrow so stay posted! I plan to post some "before" pictures when I finally get in!

No comments: