Monday, June 30, 2008

Bachelorette Drama

Lately I've been finding myself counting down the days until the next episode of the Bachelorette. It's finally here. Tonight at seven. 2 hours long--one hour where the men tell all & one hour of bachelorette fun. Casey and I are hooked on this show. We decided that this season has been much more entertaining than previous Bachelors and Bachelorettes. These men have brought just as much drama as some of those crazy women from the Bachelor.

The Bachelorette has really been our only consistent show this summer...although we have watched one hour of Wipeout. If you haven't watched Wipeout you should watch it tomorrow night (Tuesdays at 7 or 8...not sure). I don't think that this is a show we will watch weekly, but it is definitely good enough to watch every once in a while. Last week there were some hilarious spills.

Anyway, back to the Bachelorette...I cannot wait to see the interaction between DeAnna and Graham on the Men Tell All part of the show. The previews look good. I cannot express to you enough how much I want DeAnna to pick Jason. I think he is an awesome guy, and I love his little boy. They would be a cute family :) I know there has been much speculation about Jeremy, but I still like him, too. My only problem with him is that there doesn't seem to be much fun, laughing times with him. They are either serious or romantic. Jason has the fun factor. That is why he is my pick. GO JASON!

No comments: