Thursday, June 19, 2008

Amanda's Bachelorette Party!

Tonight was Amanda's bachelorette party! It was a lot of fun! We went to Simply Fondue on Greenville in Dallas. I LOVE Simply Fondue. Casey & I have been there on several occasions, and I love it every time. My table got dessert for dinner! We had the Swirl chocolate fondue (which is milk chocolate and white chocolate together) yum! They added some new dipping items--rice crispy treat and a brownie. Those were good, but my favorite is still the cake! :) It was a lot of fun laughing with the girls and catching up. I always have so much fun with them! We should hang more often girlies! Love y'all! And congrats Amanda!!! It's pretty much here now! :)


Me with the Future Mrs. Amanda Sandlin!

Crystal and I roasting our marshmallows!

They have never lit the chocolate on fire before so this was my first time to roast marshmallows over fondue!

I caught mine on fire-it tasted good! :)


Our entire table!

The six chix :)


My side of the table!


The other side of the table!

It was a good night! I am excited for the wedding! This will be my first time to be a bridesmaid! Yea!

No comments: