Monday, June 16, 2008

Apparently we're blogging...

So, I (Lauren) decided to start a blog! I've tried this before (back when xanga was cool), and it lasted a year or so, but now I'm back! Ha ha. I think it will be a cool way to keep family and friends updated...so here we go!

Casey and I were at youth camp all week--it was awesome! The theme was "Addicted," and the kids loved it. When we got off of the bus, we handed them all bracelets that said, "What happens at camp, doesn't stay at camp." It is just to remind them to tell their friends about what happened at camp and not just let it be a memory, but a real change in their lives. Casey and I were absolutely exhausted, and the first thing we did when we got home was take a long and very needed nap! We went to Snuffer's afterwards for some good ole cheese fries. Since then, we've been just as busy as before! Saturday we had two weddings to attend, one of which, we were the videographers! This was the first time we have done this. Casey is the mastermind--he can do all of the cool editing. I am excited to see how it turns out! After the weddings we went out to eat with his parents, sister, brother-in-law, and their little boy Caleb! It is always fun to see him because he just gets cuter & more talkative every time! Before they left, I carried him out to the car, and he pointed up and said, "goodnight moon!" It was so cute. :)Sunday we went to church and then had our usual naptime afterward. Casey is always sleepy on Sundays because he gets up really early to set up! We asked a bunch of youth and college kids to play some volleyball last night and had a great turnout! It was a lot of fun! I actually did okay due to my crash course with Casey...he is determined to make me good enough to play with him. Ha ha.

Here are a few pics from camp and the weddings!



A few of us girl counselors at camp!


The entire cLife youth camp group in our addicted t-shirts!



Casey & I at one of the weddings we attended on Saturday!

No comments: