Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Smelly Leftovers!

About a week ago I went through the refrigerator trying to make some room. I realized that there were about ten Tupperware items full of leftover food. I started looking at some that were in the very back and noticed that some of them had been in there for over a month...guess who put them in there...not me. Ha ha. So, I took them all out and put them on the counter. I could've been nice and thrown it all away and washed all of the containers, but I decided that I would let Casey see how many leftovers he had put in the fridge without ever giving a second glance or taking them out when he realized he wouldn't be eating. I guess you could say I was trying to teach him a lesson, haha. Well, when he came home and saw them all, I told him and we laughed about it. However, the next morning I woke up and they were still there, but I had to leave right away to embark upon my busy weekend with Amanda's wedding activities. A couple days later, Casey and I came home from their rehearsal dinner and noticed a slight smell. I had been gone all day and immediately looked to see if the containers were still on the counter by the sink. Sure enough, they were. I found it hysterical when Casey went to open one and almost lost his dinner over the kitchen sink. I took the pleasure of taking some pictures of him as he cleaned out the containers, while blocking out the smell with a towel tied around his head! We had a good laugh about it! :)

Casey giving me the evil eye :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So funny! You are smart to make him learn that lesson early! :)

Crystal said...

Okay, that is hillarious!!! LOL... I love it...totally worth blogging!