Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Big 25!

Sawyer coming early completely made me forget to blog about my 25th birthday! I was 9 months pregnant and a little uncomfortable, but still had fun! :)

I started out my birthday celebration with pokeno at my house with the girls! Ginni brought me a cake! :)

And I stole this one from Lauren…I just can't believe how huge I look!
I will remember myself looking like this on my 25th birthday
 Then the next day, on my actual birthday I had my church baby shower! That night Casey took me to Medieval Times! I had always wanted to go there and Casey said we were "saying goodbye to my childhood" since I was turning 25 and it was my last baby-less birthday!
 
Casey gave me the diaper bag that I wanted for my birthday!
It was pretty expensive so I don't think I would have gotten it otherwise :)
The next day we went to my grandparents house after church for more birthday celebration and our annual Easter Egg hunt!! :) I always have a special cake that represents that year - so here is year 25!
 
The Easter Egg Hunt!! Casey had a bit of an unfair advantage since he could run and I was 9 months pregnant so I allowed myself a 3 minute head start! :)
counting and opening our eggs!
I made more money than Casey - beat him every year! ;)
 I had a GREAT birthday thanks to thoughtful friends and family!

No comments: