Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 18

Week 18

Fruit/Veggie/Item
bell pepper

Size
Our baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs 8 ounces

Baby Changes (Source: www.babycenter.com)
The baby is busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. Her blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and her ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from her head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place.

Best Moment this Week
Seeing family at Thanksgiving

Gender
Girl!!!!! :)

Movement
I have started feeling the baby more and more this week! I have felt something everyday. I love it :)

Food Craving
I have craved Dr Pepper this week (more than usual) and had to give in at 9pm at night to go get one:) I try to only drink one a week, but it's been more like 2 a week lately…maybe that'll get better:)

Sleep
Sleep has been digressing…I haven't been able to sleep in even though I've had the whole week off and I wake up with a really sore back as well. I am hoping it's a short stage… And should we even talk about the dream?! I have had some of the craziest dreams of my life. Last night I woke up SWEARING a huge snake was chasing after me. I still remember it's fangs. Scary. I've had other very weird dreams that have nothing to do with my life that are strange as well. In the beginning when I first found out I was pregnant I had nightmares that Casey would die or be in a life-long vegetable state. I think that was because I was afraid to have a baby alone. I'm glad that those sad dreams are over…they would ruin my entire day!!

What I am looking forward to
Buying baby furniture & beginning to clear out the baby's room! Since I've had the week off I've done a little bit of online window shopping! I am also looking forward to Casey feeling the baby move - I feel her and then wish Casey could, too.

Symptoms
Sore back and weirdo dreams. I've yet to get sick and throw up and I'm hoping it stays that way:)

No comments: