Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week 15

Week 15

Fruit/Veggie/Item
apple


Size
Almost 4 inches from head to bottom and weighs 2 1/2 ounces

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com)
The baby is busy moving amniotic fluid through the nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in his/her lungs begin to develop. The baby's legs are growing longer than his arms now, and he can move all of his joints and limbs. Although the eyelids are still fused shut, he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but he/she is forming taste buds. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl!

Best Moment this Week
Pretty sure I felt the baby move for the first time this week! I was sitting in class while my kids were taking a quiz and I felt a little poke on my left side. I look forward to more of that! :) Also, today my mom took me shopping for maternity clothes and I actually had fun!! I got a pregnancy pillow, some belly butter, a back brace, several shirts, 2 camisoles, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black dress pants for work. :)

Gender
11 more days until the 3D appointment next week!!

Movement
Felt the baby for the first time on 11/5 :)

Food Craving
Caesar Salad, fruit (especially apples), and popcorn and jalapenos!!

Sleep
have begun to wake up less to use the bathroom and more due to general discomfort and back pain. Bought a pregnancy pillow today and am hoping that and the back brace help!

What I am looking forward to
my 3D appointment on November 17th and finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl!!

Symptoms
achey back and sometimes after I eat it feels more difficult to breathe…but nothing I can't handle :)

No comments: