Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Your Treasure Awaits

One man’s treasure is another man’s junk

garage sale sign 

I am having a big garage sale October 17th. I’ve got two really cute, girly bedding sets, lots of men and women’s clothing, plenty of pairs of shoes, lots of teacher paraphernalia, scrapbooking supplies, picture frames and other decor, a dishwasher, and some furniture!

I love garage sales. I know many people do not. But I do. I take joy in making money by selling my crap that I no longer use! Casey and I often use the money to put in an ‘entertainment fund.’ It usually lasts us several months (because I usually make a good amount of money selling my gently-used clothing and decor). We’ve had two garage sales together – the first time making almost $500 and the second time making a little over $300.

Do you have any junk to donate to my treasure sale?

 

4 comments:

~Laura~ said...

well, I've got plenty of crap too.. but, I plan on having my own sale.. sorry! Either that, or I'll add my stuff to yours but keep my money :)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Sounds good to me! You can add your stuff and it will help the both of us to have a big sale!

~Laura~ said...

sounds good!

jordanandrachel said...

umm no i cant donate b/c Im having a garage sale at my brothers house the SAME DAY-how weird....hopefully they hit us both up!! b/c I SERIOUSLY need some money...ours is going to the 'money we had to pay to get our house sold fund'...ugh stinks.
good luck!