Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Europe Favorites…

My trip to Europe in 2007 – sometimes I miss it badly – during these times, I look at my pictures! Here are some of the highlights! Enjoy!

 

England: London & Oxford

Big Ben, Oxford University (where Harry Potter was filmed), and the Subway – home to a million tiny mice

Switzerland: Bern & Luzern

Here we have the Swiss Alps, the longest covered bridge in the world, Luzern’s clock tower, some really cute Swiss homes, and the blue door is the school where we taught at – the International School of Luzern

 Italy: Venice, Capri, Florence, Castiglione Fiorentino

My friends and I on a gondola ride in a Venetian canal, the valleys, flowers, and trees of Castiglione, the beauty of Capri, and the river in Firenze (Florence)

Italy:  Rome, Florence, Assisi, Cinque Terra, and Pisa

The Coliseum, The statue of David, ancient ruins in Assisi, one of the 5 villages that we hiked through in Cinque Terra, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa

France: Paris

The courtyard looking down from the Eiffel Tower, the glass pyramid outside the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triumph

3 comments:

jordanandrachel said...

I like he windows live thing, but I don't like that it cuts off a lot of your pics.
I still have never blogged about my trip to paris-I've always wanted to...maybe sometime when I have extra time I will=)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

It doesn't cut off pictures on my computer, but it does on my iphone. were you on your iphone?

Ginni said...

Good pics Lauren! I see you have started using the Windows Live Writer, isn't it wonderful!?!?