Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Little Family

A few days ago a teacher-friend of mine, Christie Harty (look at ChristieHartyPhotography.com), took our “family portraits!” We took the pictures at an old, abandoned house in Forney by my school. It was a mini-session, so it was short and sweet-which, I’m sure, is Casey’s favorite. You know how guys don’t like this sort of stuff as much as we girls do, but he was a good sport – actually made me think he enjoyed it…maybe he did! :)

We were hoping to get some cute pictures of the 4 of us (and a couple for a potential Christmas card picture), so we brought both of our sweet animals, Lucy & Ella. That part was pretty interesting….and funny. We have a couple of pictures of Ella almost scratching Lucy’s eyes out – those are the best :)

Anyway, here are some of my favorites! Tell me which ones you think would make the best Christmas card :)

I love the different editing effects she did – the first one is a ‘harder’ look, and the second one has a soft focus

Family Portraits  Family Portraits01

The last one is my pick for a Christmas card this year :)

We both like this one a lot – I think the ‘white out’ in the background is really cool!

Family Portraits12

A few of the shots when the animals were being uncooperative – which turned out to be some funny pictures!

Our little family :)

Family Portraits19

Different colors/lighting

family portraits34  Family Portraits09family portraits31  

Well, that’s all for now! Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I’m at home sick…and hopefully not with the flu!!!

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

cute cute! Yay, we picked the same one for the card :) I really like the white out one too!! The ones with Ella attacking are pretty funny too.