Sunday, August 16, 2009

Keeping Caleb

A couple of weeks ago Casey & I got to babysit our nephew Caleb (age 3) at his house. It was a lot of fun! :) I had a video of him "reading" a book that he had memorized, but for some reason when I downloaded the pictures, it didn't download and now it is erased off of my camera! Very upset about that because it was so cute! He knew it word for word!! Here are the pictures from when we kept him.


Sitting in his Caleb-sized chair ;)
Casey & Caleb wearing all of Caleb's hats :)

Casey & Caleb reading books Caleb being silly! Caleb got the camera and took this picture of me!

Caleb & Casey playing - it looks like Casey is singing to him
Caleb with the little log house we made while we were there! ;)
More reading! He loves to be read to!
We probably read over 15 books to him while we were there!
If I ever find the video that I took of him reading, I will put it up!
Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Lauren, Those are all so precious. Looks like you guys had a great time! You are both going to be such great parents yourself someday!
Can't wait to see the video, if you retrive it. Or, you can get a new one someday.