Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Date Night

Last Friday night when I got home from work Casey had a whole date night planned for us! We had dinner at Truluck's in Dallas and then stayed at the Sheraton by the Galleria. It was a great night to end the summer before school started today!
The next day we had a great shopping trip at the Galleria! It was tax free weekend, but it wasn't too bad at all. We both had gift cards- me to Forever 21 and Macy's and Casey's was to Old Navy- they were both for a small amount, but due to some great sales and everything being tax free, Casey didn't pay a dime and I only paid $5 for everything that I got! When you see the pictures, you'll know how great that is!!

Here are some pictures from our fun evening!

My crab for dinner :) It was good!
Our yummy dessert!
Where we stayed that night
Me dressed up for our date!
Casey lookin' handsome!
Casey's clothes from Old Navy that he got with his gift card!
Notice Lucy in the background! :)
My 8 items for only $5! A dress, shirt, belt, emory board, and necklace from Forever 21 and my $100 shoes on sale for $25 (which happened to be the amount my gift card was for!) and earrings from Macy's! The only thing I paid for isn't even in the picture...it's a little polo for Lucy from Old Navy. On sale for $5 :) Great trip overall!
This might be a lame post to some of you, but I love hitting some great sales and getting out without paying any of my own cash! :)

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Cute clothes! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I've never had crab. I'll have to go with you sometime when you get it and try a bite of yours. Don't even know how to eat that stuff. Looks like a LOT of trouble! Hey, maybe you burn more calories than you consume that way! ha
Man, that dessert looks awesome! My kind of thing!!! LOVE the chocolate!
That Casey likes to shop too, doesn't he? Especially cheap - always has! :)

Stephanie said...

Ok, I don't know how you found all that cute stuff at Old Navy for so cheap. I went on Sunday and ours was pretty much sold out on everything or too much for what I wanted to pay. We need to plan a shopping trip sometime so you can teach me your tricks!