Wednesday, October 3, 2012

:::Sawyer Sayings:::

This is just a little tidbit of information, but it's funny enough {to me anyway} to document!

Last night Sawyer was up on and off talking in her crib and at one point she just yelled out "Elmo!!!" While I was annoyed that she kept waking me up {it was around 3am} while I'm trying to sleep {and pregnancy sleep isn't so great anyway} Casey & I still laughed out loud becuase that's just too darn cute and funny.

I know for a fact one day I will miss the random ramblings of toddlers in my home. For now, I am going to embrace it, even though it often comes wtih a very severe sleep deficiency. ;)

* * * * * *
 
 
Another cute & funny thing that Sawyer does right now is get out a "boo" {book} and read it to us. She has a favorite book about Elmo & Grover that my mom got her and she points them out and says "Elmo" {she calls them both Elmo so right now I refer to Grover as the blue Elmo, haha} although the way she says Elmo actually sounds more like "Welmo" or "Welbo." Some people might even think she is saying "elbow," haha! She also points out "baby," "dog," or "meow" {for cat}. Other than pointing out the objects and words that she knows she just rambles on and "reads" to us. It's super cute and I love that she likes books, or in her words, "boos."

No comments: