Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby #2: Week 30!

Week 30 - can't believe there's only 10 official weeks left! If Dayton shows up as early as Sawyer then there's only 8 weeks left! AHHH!

Baby Changes: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Best moment this week: My mom took me shopping for some pretty, winter maternity clothes! I wasn't this big in the winter when I was pregnant with Sawyer so many of my shirts just weren't going to cut it. Some of them were already too small. Now I have something cute to wear to my outdoor October baby shower & my friend Laura's outdoor November wedding:)

Gender: Boy!! Dayton :)

Movement: he moves constantly and feels huge!

Food cravings: actually been craving some meat these days, haha

What I am looking forward to: my baby shower is next weekend, but I'm also looking forward to getting stuff put up in the nursery! :)

Symptoms: not getting much sleep at night due to general discomfort, acid reflux, & back pain

Here is my 30 week belly pic! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous as usual, my friend! :) Excited to meet baby Dayton and hoping I get to be there when he's born!!

jordanandrachel said...

love your outfit:)
looking good:)

Stephen and Kristen Dirks said...

lookng incredible momma! love the dress!