Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Balloon Fest!

Last weekend Casey & I decided to take Sawyer to the Plano Balloon Festival on Saturday night! Casey & I both grew up going to the balloon festivals that use to be held at Pascall Park in Mesquite. I loved it as a little girl and Casey enjoyed it too and we hadn't been to see hot air balloons since so we were pretty excited ourselves! We got there right at take off so many of my pictures are of the hot air balloons right in front of us! Sawyer definitely wondered what those "balls" were in the sky! Everything round is a ball to her :) At dusk the hot air balloons came back and did a "glow" on the ground which was really pretty! I don't ever remember seeing the balloons glow before although my mom says I did. Here are some pictures of our fun evening :)
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Balloon Glow!
Now with Instagram...
  
 
  
It was a fun family day :)

No comments: