Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daddy's Day!

Casey's 2nd Father's Day was a lot of fun! We went to eat at Brady's Burgers after church (we had a $25 gift card! Hey-O!) and he opened his present from Sawyer & I. I made him a cute homemade card with a picture of him and Sawyer (my last picture of them both looking at the camera and smiling was from Easter! haha. I think pregnancy has made me a little more lax about picture taking than I use to be;) Inside the card he found 2 tickets and a parking pass to a Friday night Ranger's game (the only night they do fireworks)! He also got a new pair of sunglasses. The boy is kind of obsessed with sunglasses right now. He goes through spurts of what he likes…last year for his birthday he was obsessed with shoes and got 3 pair (all athletic or basketball types) and right now he has 3 pair of sunglasses. Kind of funny. Sometimes he gets obsessed with gadgets and it ends up being a digital Christmas for him. Anyone else get on kicks like that? I think it's funny and kind of cute. :) He's still like a big kid! Haha!
Here are a couple of picture's of Daddy's Day!
 

No comments: