Saturday, June 9, 2012

My 2nd Mother's Day

I can't believe I have had a second Mother's Day. Last Mother's Day feels like just a couple of months ago! Last year on Mother's Day Sawyer was 3 weeks old and it was super special because it was also the day she was dedicated at church. I will always remember my first Mother's Day as an extremely special day. This year, my 2nd Mother's Day, I was aware that I was a mother of two! Only a few people knew that at this point, but it was true! Crazy!

Casey gave me a card signed by himself and scribbled on by Sawyer - priceless. 
I also got an adorable "Mommy" charm from James Avery that I wear proudly! :)
No, we didn't eat at Carl's Jr. - although it's in the back of all of my pictures, lol.

My precious family of 3 -- soon to be 4!
Sawyer with her momma and me with mine:) 
Mother & Daughter 
 Opening my card & present
 
the purple marker scribbles are from Sawyer :)
Being a momma gives me so much joy. I love my baby girl and can't wait to meet baby#2.

No comments: