Tuesday, March 9, 2010

There just aren't enough adjectives...

I so often times forget to count my blessings. Do you all do that? Or is it just me?

I complain about my day. I complain about my hair, my lack of clothing options, the fat role I've accumulated in recent years.

I have so many great things in my life. Sometimes I just need to write them down. This helps me to be thankful as I am commanded to be.

My thoughtful husband.
My loving animals.
My giving mom.
My sentimental dad.
My wonderful grandparents.
My selfless in-laws.
My super cute nephew.
My great and so-much-fun friends.
My mission-minded church.
My serving cg leaders.
My supportive co-workers.
My understanding bosses.
My sweet students.
My hard-working team.
My beautiful house.
My reliable car.
My full closet.
My tasty food.
My electronic gadgets.
My healthy body.

My most-excellent and imaginative Creator who gave me all of these things and more.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

It is GOOD to give thanks!!! Makes you feel better, doesn't it?
Yes, you have so much to be thankful for, and we are thankful we have YOU in our lives!
Blessings. :)
p.s. Shouldn't that be that you are thankful for Casey's new dependable car? haha