Friday, October 9, 2009

GO STARS!

A couple of weeks ago, Casey’s dad’s friend gave us his season tickets for the night! This is probably our 3rd time to get his tickets and go to the game and park for free! It’s always good fun. This time I got to buy a shirt in the store inside of the American Airlines Center.

At this game I saw more fights than ever before! Casey said it was the most he had ever seen, too! We probably saw 8 altogether – 3 being drop-down-knockouts! They took off their helmets and gloves and beat each other with their fists! Crazy!! But highly entertaining! haha. Stars won 3-2, I think (I can’t remember the score for sure)! I had to miss the season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy to go to this game (although I had it on DVR, but still!), and I’m still glad I went, so that means it was a really good game! :) Here are a couple of pictures from our night at the AAC.

20090924_0003 20090924_0007

No comments: