Sunday, September 28, 2008

When We Have Company Over

...we always go crazy cleaning. i LOVE it. i love when we both just clean for like an hour and get everything spotless. we usually turn on music and just work. we straighten things up, hang up clothes, do the dishes, wash the counters, do the laundry, make the bed, dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, and clean the bathrooms. it's greatness. i love it because when we're done, we just get to sit in this super clean condo and relax. usually it stays really clean for several days, sometimes even a week or two. eventually it gets dirty again, but we invite people over, and away we go cleaning again!
Here is a picture to show the cleanliness!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Lauren, That looks great! It's so cool that you clean together. We used to clean as a family together on Friday nights becuase we spent Saturdays at the soccer field. Mitch will not help me clean at all now!!! But at least he let me have the house cleaner for years and now since he let me retire, I guess I can do it alone. It's a trade-off.
Enjoy the clean condo!

Stephanie said...

Looks good! I LOVE that feeling when you've just got finished cleaning and you can sit back and enjoy it! Too bad that hasn't happened in a long time at my house! :) Maybe someday.