Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i promise i really do like it.

teacher update. kids are funny. they do funny things. they are sweet. they are kind. they are loving. but they are also annoying.

i really like teaching. i swear i do. but i am tired. i get tired of telling kids to stop talking. stop tapping on the desk. stop humming. stop making "spinners" & "flyers" (as they like to call them) out of your papers. stop touching the glass when you walk in the hall. stop running. stop yelling. stop forgetting your homework. stop daydreaming. blah blah blah blah blah.

but other than that i love teaching :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee... That's all I'm going to say.

jordanandrachel said...

hahaha-I just want to copy and paste your entry b/c that is exactly how I feel!! Except mine would say something like-stop picking your nose, stop licking the instruments, stop spinning, don't lay down in my class, don't touch that!, put your shirt down, sing don't scream, go sit don't down on your tape, stop talking! ha. I just wish I could get my voice back....so I can continue disciplining!