Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2012

c|Life hosts a daddy-daughter dance every year and this year Sawyer & her daddy made their debut! :) Casey said they had a great time on their first date! :) I had a good time, too, treating myself to a manicure and pedicure with my free night off. :)
Here are some super cute pictures I took of my two loves before they left the house. Notice that Sawyer is even wearing a tiny little pearl bracelet with a cross pendant. So cute!
 
 
The picture from the dance! Such a big smile! :)
Sawyer is so lucky to have such a great daddy that loves and adores her so much! I know they are going to have many years of fun daddy-daughter dates in the future. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it!! She is so darn precious!! I love how she is smiling in all the pictures! I NEED to see her soon! I miss her! And y'all too!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! Love her smiles in the pictures! :)

Stephen and Kristen Dirks said...

precious!