Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 13

Week 13

I saw this on a friend's blog and have been keeping up with it for months! Hope you'll enjoy mine as well:)

Fruit/Veggie/Item
Shrimp - weird I know!









Size
Almost 3 inches from head to bottom and weighs nearly one ounce

Baby Changes (Source: BabyCenter.com)
Fingerprints have formed on baby's tiny fingertips, veins and organs are clearly visible through baby's still-thin skin, and the body is starting to catch up with his/her head — which makes up just a third of his/her body size now. 

Best Moment this Week
Feeling altogether better this week! Not as tired or nauseas as previous weeks.

Gender
6 more weeks (I think)!!

Movement
not feeling anything yet

Food Craving
Chipotle, ice cream, flaming hot Cheetos, Subway, and more

Sleep
Not sleeping well at all…waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and just general uncomfortableness. 

What I am looking forward to
buying things - I haven't bought anything but the UT and A&M onesies that I bought to tell Casey I was pregnant. That was more than 6 weeks ago!

Symptoms
constant stuffy/runny nose (had this for about 6 weeks…), nausea in the morning and in the car, gagging while brushing teeth, and hungry a lot :)

No comments: